The Junior League Building is available for event rentals for single day or multi-day use. You can view pictures of each room with descriptions under the photos link. The calendar shows the building’s availability.
Please fill out the Online Inquiry Form to help us keep track of those requesting information about the building.
For rates and rental times, please visit the rates and information page.
Steps to renting the building:
1. Fill out the online inquiry form.
2. Review the rates, insurance, and vendor requirements.
3. Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
4. Fill out the online contract form.
5. You will receive the contract via email. Read it thoroughly along with the other emailed documents requiring your signature.
6. Sign and mail the documents to the PO box address. You can include your security deposit check (equal to half the amount of your rental cost), or you can pay via credit card online. Please do not pay your security deposit until you have received and reviewed your contract documents. The security deposit is non-refundable.